Saturday, January 5, 2013

Introducing-- Flag to Flag!

Welcome to Flag to Flag, my new NASCAR blog! I can't remember a a time in my life when I didn't love NASCAR and this blog will give me a chance to share my passion for the sport with fellow fans! While there  are many NASCAR blogs out there it's tough to find one from a teenager's point of view-that's what makes mine unique!

Writing about NASCAR is something I've been doing for a while but sharing it with others to read is pretty  new to me. I owe a huge thanks to Jeff Gluck (Be sure to follow him on Twitter! @jeff_gluck ) for all of his support and encouragement as well as getting me my first byline with some postings on SB Nation! The links to these articles are below. Hope you'll check them out!

This was my first published piece. It focuses on the need for younger fans in NASCAR. Read it here .

My second article describes 5 life lessons that you can learn from NASCAR. You can read this story here .

Daytona is still 50 long days away. but there is lots going on in the world of NASCAR. One of the reasons I chose Flag to Flag as the name for my blog is because a true NASCAR fan knows that all of the action doesn't happen between the green and the checkered. Life in NASCAR can be just as exciting from checkered to green!

Follow me on Twitter! @mleben88

Until the next flag drops....

Megan





No comments:

Post a Comment